- Size:60 Vegetarian Capsules
- Buy online:
- Buy online at HealthPost.co.nz
- This powerful blend of plants and nutrients will support clear skin, good mood, and a healthy cycle
- Blackcurrant and turmeric are included for their antioxidant support as well as their contribution to healthy elimination of hormone metabolites
- Kelp, providing iodine, is essential for estrogen balance
- Vitamin B6 in the active P5P form with iodine has been shown to support breast comfort and a balanced mood
- Quercetin has been added to balance the immune response during a menstrual cycle and support overall comfort
- Support healthy menstrual cycle
- Support balanced mood
- Support healthy estrogen metabolism
Ingredients per Capsule
Store below 30°C in a dry place.
Keep out of reach of children.
Always read the label and use as directed.
TAPS code: PP3676
Other stockists offer a selection of our range.
We believe natural health should be just that. Natural products from Mother Nature, with no extra ingredients. We believe in natural preventative products that fit into your daily routine.
Our mission is to offer you a way to stay well, feel great, live your life with the energy and vitality you deserve, to allow you to stay True to Your Nature™.
The Butler Family has 30 years’ experience in the natural health industry, a strong understanding of the benefits of natural health products and a respect for the powerful healing abilities of plants. From this deep knowledge base and New Zealand’s rich natural environment comes BioBalance: a range of high-quality, mainly plant-based, vegetarian and ethically sourced natural health products for local and international markets.
We believe natural health products should be cruelty free and contain nothing that damages the natural environment. As part of a balanced lifestyle, we use our products to keep ourselves and our families in optimal health: we insist they be the safest and most effective natural solutions available.
Many of our raw ingredients and inspiration come from the land and the sea around us here in New Zealand, or from certified organic producers around the world. We insist that the people who farm the ingredients are being paid fairly, treated ethically and farm in a manner that preserves the planet for future generations.