Liver Cleanse & Detox
- Size: 60 Vegetarian Capsules
- Buy online:
- Buy online at HealthPost.co.nz
BioBalance Liver Cleanse & Detox provides comprehensive support for healthy liver function, detoxification, digestion, energy and clear skin. Scientifically formulated with key herbs and nutrients including antioxidants zinc, selenium and green tea, along with phosphocomplex, a unique bioavailable form of milk thistle which supports healthy liver cells and natural detoxification pathways. It also provides phosphatidylcholine which supports the transport of fat from the liver.
The formula supports detoxification with key herbs. Cleavers support the kidneys to filter and eliminate metabolic waste in the body, coriander leaf supports the metabolization of toxins through the liver and dandelion root has been shown to support healthy liver cells – the hepatocytes. Dandelion supports normal bowel elimination and bitter globe artichoke leaf is used to support the health of liver cells when they are exposed to toxins.
BioBalance Liver Cleanse & Detox is ideal for those lacking energy or digestive power and can be taken daily for general liver health maintenance or as a ‘spring clean’ once or twice per year.
- This comprehensive blend of herbs and nutrients will support healthy liver function and detoxification, digestion, good energy levels and help to support clear skin
- Antioxidants zinc, selenium and green tea support heavy metal detoxification
- A bioavailable form of milk thistle (phosphocomplex) stays in the body for longer and is more bioavailable than standard milk thistle.
- Cleavers, coriander leaf, dandelion and globe artichoke leaf provide herbal support for metabolising toxins and aid elimination, and supporting gastric comfort
- Supports a complete liver & whole-body detox
- Support for liver health & detoxification by key herbs & nutrients
- Support for good energy & digestion
- Post party season revival
PHOSPHOcomplex™ Silybin-phosphatidychloride complex 40mg
(standardised to 29-37% silymarin)
Cleavers extract (galium aparine) equiv to dry plant 800mg
Coriander leaf extract (apiaceae coriandrum sativum) equiv to dry leaf 800mg
Dandelion root extract (taraxacum officinale) equiv to dry root 1000mg
Global artichoke extract (cynara scolymus) equiv to dry leaf 1000mg (standardised to 5% Cynarin)
Green tea (camellia sinsensis) equiv to dry leaf 2000mg (standardised to 30% EGCG)
Kelp (fucus vesiculosus) equiv to dry leaf (standardized to 37.5mcg Iodine) 38.26mg
Betaine anhydrous 75mg
Selenium (from Selenium Methionine) 37.5mcg
Zinc (from Zinc gluconate) 3.75mg
Also contains: Magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, vegesil natural silica.
For daily liver support: Take 2 capsules daily with food. For a 15 day detox, take 2 capsules twice daily.
- Consult with your health professional if you are taking prescription medication including blood thinners.
- Not to be used during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
Other stockists offer a selection of our range.
We believe natural health should be just that. Natural products from Mother Nature, with no extra ingredients. We believe in natural preventative products that fit into your daily routine.
Our mission is to offer you a way to stay well, feel great, live your life with the energy and vitality you deserve, to allow you to stay True to Your Nature™.
The Butler Family has 30 years’ experience in the natural health industry, a strong understanding of the benefits of natural health products and a respect for the powerful healing abilities of plants. From this deep knowledge base and New Zealand’s rich natural environment comes BioBalance: a range of high-quality, mainly plant-based, vegetarian and ethically sourced natural health products for local and international markets.
We believe natural health products should be cruelty free and contain nothing that damages the natural environment. As part of a balanced lifestyle, we use our products to keep ourselves and our families in optimal health: we insist they be the safest and most effective natural solutions available.
Many of our raw ingredients and inspiration come from the land and the sea around us here in New Zealand, or from certified organic producers around the world. We insist that the people who farm the ingredients are being paid fairly, treated ethically and farm in a manner that preserves the planet for future generations.