- Size: 30 Vegetarian Capsules
- Buy online:
- Buy online at HealthPost.co.nz
- Well-researched extract from Shiitake mushroom, famous for immune support
- Fast acting & long-lasting
- Ideal for ills & chills
- 100% allowable amount of Vitamin D
- Suitable for vegans
Also contains: Magnesium stearate, Cellulose, and Vegesil in a vegecap.
Adults: Take 2 capsules daily as needed. Reduce to 1 capsule per day for maintenance.
- Capsules can be opened and sprinkled over food.
- Can be taken by pregnant and / or breastfeeding women to support healthy iron levels.
- Or take as directed by your healthcare professional.
- Store in a cool dry place, out of the reach of children.
- Always read the label and use as directed.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
- Before taking this product, please discuss with your health practitioner if you are taking medication for diabetes, antibiotics, statins, blood pressure or have an existing condition.
Other stockists offer a selection of our range.
We believe natural health should be just that. Natural products from Mother Nature, with no extra ingredients. We believe in natural preventative products that fit into your daily routine.
Our mission is to offer you a way to stay well, feel great, live your life with the energy and vitality you deserve, to allow you to stay True to Your Nature™.
The Butler Family has 30 years’ experience in the natural health industry, a strong understanding of the benefits of natural health products and a respect for the powerful healing abilities of plants. From this deep knowledge base and New Zealand’s rich natural environment comes BioBalance: a range of high-quality, mainly plant-based, vegetarian and ethically sourced natural health products for local and international markets.
We believe natural health products should be cruelty free and contain nothing that damages the natural environment. As part of a balanced lifestyle, we use our products to keep ourselves and our families in optimal health: we insist they be the safest and most effective natural solutions available.
Many of our raw ingredients and inspiration come from the land and the sea around us here in New Zealand, or from certified organic producers around the world. We insist that the people who farm the ingredients are being paid fairly, treated ethically and farm in a manner that preserves the planet for future generations.